Followers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Friendship card

I decided to create another card inspired by the online card class I've participated in over the past 4 days. I've enjoyed watching the daily video tutorials and the girls are talented and fun A1 instructors but unfortunately I was on top of every technique that was demonstrated and nothing new popped out at me. I guess that's what happens when you watch too many YouTube videos, lol. All the same I'll more than likely go back and do a refresher course every now and then as I have lifetime access to the content. Not bad for $12.

Anyhoo, here's the card.
I used HeroArts Red Royal ink to stencil the focal image and the tone on tone stenciled background. I created the Harlequin stencil on my Silhouette from a piece of acetate. I drew the gold lines with a Signo broard gel pen and white heat embossed the KaiserCraft sentiment, then covered the focal image with clear Wink of Stella. Finally mounted the panel on a gold glitter note card.

Thanks for calling in.




No comments: