Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gone craft crazy!

I don't know what's in the water at present but it sure has my creative juices flowing, lol.

I've neglected so much housework lately, preferring to spend all day, and night, in the craft room!
So I thought I would share a few of my creations here.

Firstly, I've been tossing up wether or not to buy a set of Gelatos to add to the stash but they are just a little expensive for the amount of times I would use them. PROBLEM SOLVED. I found a pack of 8 Mont Marte Pastel Gliders at my local craft store for $5.99! SCORE!! They are soooo creamy smooth and blend beautifully.
Here is a card and tag I created using the Gliders.


 
 
Next I used vellum, white embossing and copic colouring to make a card for my mother inlaw for Mothers' Day.
 
 
Finally, a simple thank you card using Hero Arts Lotus background and Thanks stamps, washi tape and a glossy accents covered heart.
 


No comments: