Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Post Numero Uno


Well much to the delight of dd's #1, 2, 3 & #1 son, I have ventured into the world of blog. I can just hear them now saying "finally mothers' got with the program". Don't expect too much though, I'll probably forget this thing exists once I sign out lol.
Hey, Dh has just arrived home from work so it's time for a cuppa and a chat. I'll catch you all later, MAYBE.
Oh, nearly forgot, here's my latest scrapbook page. Just finished this morning. The pp has been in my stash for years so about time it saw the light of day. The pic is of Buddy the cockatoo that flew into our yard for a visit and the other is Misty the peahen and her chicks. One chick disappeared but the second one, Skye, is now fully grown and lives with the chickens in the chook pen. She really does believe she's a chicken.

No comments: