Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kids in Kathmandu


I love the colours of this page. I used pp from Daisy Ds Gypsy range which has an oriental feel. I hand cut the title because I DON"T have a Sillohette...yet. Come on people it's Christmas! Just think of the joy one $600 electronic die cutting machine would bring to this wouldbe scrapper!
Anyhow, back to the lo. I used brown & cream primas with orange crystal centres and my favourite embellie, at the moment, magic mesh. I punched the sun shapes from the pp and added 3 metal buttons to finish the page.
The pic is of Anita & Andrew celebrating her 23rd birthday in the capital of Nepal. You can read all about their 3 month travels through India & Nepal on their blog.
Well I've got a full day ahead, laundry, cleaning, etc..... so see you soon.

No comments: